Terms and conditions:
1.All prices are in USD, except otherwise stated.
2.Moneyback Guarantee : When offered, ensures that you pass the PMP exam the first time or we reimburse the 2nd time retake fees.*
3.Payment towards enrollment : Full payment of the enrollment fee is due at the time of registration. Payment can be done through Credit Card. Currently we accept credit card payments made through PayPal or EventBrite.
4.Cancellation Policy of course (if CLASSROOM course is cancelled by Top Rank IT, LLC): We may cancel any particular class because of insufficient enrollment, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.).
There are three options available if Top Rank IT cancels a class:
1. Transfer to an available Top Rank IT virtual class in the same week: Students will have the option to transfer to a virtual classroom program in the same week or any other convenient virtual class within 1 month since all our virtual classes are always confirmed. Also, Top Rank IT will refund $50 to compensate for the inconvenience caused. Top Rank IT will try to inform about class cancellation at least one week in advance so that students can plan accordingly.
2. Reschedule to a future class in any location: Students can opt to reschedule to a future live classroom class in any location. The amount paid for the Top Rank IT class will be applied towards the future class.
3.Ask for full refund: Students will have the option to ask us for a full refund of their payment in case of course cancellation done by Top Rank IT. They will also have the option to retain any PDUs which they have received through Top Rank IT, LLC preparatory programs for the PMP Exam (in case the course is cancelled after you have done the full payment).
5.Cancellation Policy of course (if student cannot come to a course conducted by Top Rank IT.com Classroom Training) :
5a. Cancellation more than 12 days before the course commencement date : Cancellation fee of $ 400 will be charged. (this is the minimum cancellation fee charged if any paid student cancels)
5b. Cancellation 5 days – 12 days before the course commencement date : Cancellation fee of $ 1200 will be charged.
5c. Cancellation within 5 days of the course commencement date : No money is refundable.
Please note that we charge a cancellation fee to compensate us for fixed expenses including venue bookings, food, class materials, instructor fees, etc. You will also be able to use the PDUs which you get from Top Rank IT preparatory program to apply for the PMP exam. All refunds will be processed and payments made to students within 45 days of receipt for a course cancellation request.
6.Course Rescheduling : A student may opt to reschedule a course after initial enrollment. Then, a rescheduling fee is charged (provided there is availability in the future course) as mentioned below:
6a. Rescheduling more than 10 days before the course commencement date : Additional rescheduling fee of $ 400 will be charged. (this is the minimum rescheduling fee charged if any student reschedules)
6b. Rescheduling 10 days or less than 10 days before the course commencement date: Additional rescheduling fee of $ 600 will be charged.
Please note that the additional rescheduling charges should be paid to Top Rank IT within 7 days of receipt for a course rescheduling request.
7.By default, any reimbursements to you will be using the same mode of payment by which you had remitted the payment towards the program fee. For example, if you paid using a credit card, we will reimburse the amount to your credit card. If you want to be reimbursed through other method, please email us at sales@TopRankIT.com with the details of how you want the reimbursement to be sent. Also you will be liable for any transaction fee that may be levied by their banks or payment processors when refund is via a mode other than the payment received.
8. Limitation of Liability : In case of any disputes or perceived failure to provide service as agreed, Top Rank IT will only be liable for the amount paid by the student towards the course enrollment fee. Top Rank IT will not be liable for lost wages, travel costs and any other incidental costs that a student may have incurred. The total value of reimbursement provided to a student by Top Rank IT, LLC will not, under any circumstances, exceed the amount that the student has paid for the course.
9. Once the virtual classroom program begins, virtual classroom students will not be permitted to reschedule to a classroom program.
10.Top Rank IT will not be responsible for any charges related to parking or parking violations.
11. Proprietary use of Top Rank IT study material: We will provide you study guides and other material, which are proprietary property of Top Rank IT. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent. Any such activity constitutes a violation of copyright laws and the PMI code of ethics and will be reported to PMI. You also represent that you are participating in the Top Rank IT PMP boot camp solely to prepare for the PMP exam and that you have no relationship with any person or company which provides training for the PMP exam.
12.Information about your enrollment may be provided to co-workers in your company who may ask for reference about our course without you prior consent. Agreement to these terms and conditions provides Top Rank IT consent to use you as a reference.
13.Non-Solicitation Policy: If you enroll in a Top Rank IT course and pass any exam including the PMP/CAPM/PMI-ACP Exam, your name will be added to the success list of exam pass students using Top Rank IT. You may also be featured in photos or videos of the Top Rank IT classes showing how we teach. However, Top Rank IT.com will not distribute your personal information to any third party marketing database or disclose the personal details to anyone EXCEPT on a case to case basis after proper verification of the person requesting for the information or in case of legal requirements. Your personal information could be used by us to inform you regarding other courses being provided by Top Rank IT.
14.All Texas residents should be sponsored by an employer, and should provide the employer details while enrolling to Top Rank IT course.
15.In case of any dispute, Top Rank IT’s decision is final.
16.Top Rank IT has the discretion to change the terms and conditions without any prior notice.
PMI, PMP, PMI-ACP, CAPM, PMBOK, PM Network and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.