Our goal is to ensure you pass your certification exam on your first attempt. We are so confident in our unique teaching method, we guarantee all exam prep students will earn their certification after completing our instructor-led exam prep class.
Any student who successfully completes one of our instructor-led exam prep classes (PMP®, PMI-ACP®, CAPM®, PMI-PBA®) is backed by our class guarantee. If a student receives a course completion certificate and fails their exam within 30 days of completing the class, we will provide:
- One-on-one instruction and guidance from our expert instructors
- An evaluation of your exam results
- A full review of your exam readiness
- An analysis of your strengths and weaknesses
- Personalized assignments and study schedule
- Free registration in another scheduled RMC exam prep class for the same certification.
*Students must contact us within 15 days of failing the exam with documentation for taking the exam and your detailed exam results. Our Class Guarantee only applies to exams for which the class is intended. For instance, students who take a PMP Exam Prep class designed for content in the Sixth Edition of the PMBOK® Guide and for the exam being offered by PMI at the time of the course, must take the subsequent exam matching the course to qualify for our class guarantee.
Our Guarantee will be invalid if you:
- Come to class late or leave early on any of the scheduled training days.
- Do not follow the instructions of the faculty and do not complete the exercises as required by the program (both during and after class hours).
- Disturb others, ask irrelevant questions and create a non-conducive study environment (the faculty may in such cases ask you to leave the class and you will not be reimbursed for your training fees).
- PMI’s exams are very tough and require 100% commitment from you.
- Our PMI credential exam prep courses are rigorous and intense; you should be totally committed to study for the entire scheduled classroom session.
- You should try to complete as much of the preparatory study as you can before coming for the PMI exam prep classroom training. You will have access to training material after we receive your payment. Please note that studying the preparatory program before our boot camp is recommended.
- It is highly recommended that you apply to PMI as early as possible and schedule your exam within 30 days of completion of our classroom training, provided you meet the requirements for sitting for the PMI exam and your application is approved by PMI. If you do not already meet the PMP application requirements, you will need to apply and schedule your PMI exam after completing our exam prep class.
- The classroom sessions will generally be from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM everyday. During these sessions, you are requested to keep your mobile phones on silent and put away and not to take any unscheduled breaks except if instructed by the faculty. If you chose to bring a laptop to class, you shall reframe from connecting to work or personal email, instant messaging, or other distractions. If you need to respond to work, please do so during scheduled breaks.
- The instructor reserves the right to alter the classroom hours, schedule, and outline.
- One to three hours of self-paced homework is required each evening during this course.