Top Rank IT’s Project Management Foundations certificate course provides students with the knowledge and skills on their path toward becoming a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)® through the Project Management Institute (PMI); however, anyone can benefit from this course if project management is among their responsibilities.
Our students typically are currently project managers in the beginning or early stages of their careers who want to advance their skills and are considering or planning to take the PMP exam. This course also fulfills PMI’s 35 contact hours of project management education requirement for taking the PMP® exam.
This 5-day, instructor-led Project Management Foundations course is designed for students to put project management knowledge and skills immediately into practice. It incorporates actual project case studies and student activities to apply project management practices in real-world scenarios. In addition to familiarizing students with PMI’s PMBOK® Guide and basic project management concepts and terms, the course equips students to define and apply the following:
- Basic project management concepts and terms
- Various, leading Project Management Methodologies and Frameworks
- Project Process Groups: Initiation, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, Closing
- Project management inputs, outputs, tools & techniques, and processes
- Project Time Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Integration Management.
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Change Management