NOTICE: PMI has announced that the PMP® exam will change on March 26, 2018 to use the newly released PBOK 6th edition as its reference. Now is your last chance to enroll in a course to earn your PMP® before the PMBOK and Exam changes.
Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the top professional certification for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute. PMI’s latest salary survey confirms: Project management is one of the hottest professions out there. Your Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential — also positively impacts your salary. According to the survey responses of more than 30,000 practitioners in 29 countries, those with a PMP certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP certification.
The most popular Project Management course, based on PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition, teaches not only what it takes to pass the PMP exam but also practical knowledge for managing real-world projects. This intense, comprehensive 5-day course includes comprehensive coverage of the 5 Process Groups, 10 Knowledge Areas, 47 Project Management Processes, and all inputs/tools & techniques/outputs. Along the way you will earn the minimum 35 contact hours of project management education mandated to apply to sit for the PMP certification exam.
This course is a 5-day live, instructor-led classroom Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Exam-prep Boot Camp structured with the goal of providing students exactly what they need to pass the PMP® exam – all while learning practical project management concepts that you can put to work immediately. Our instructors are certified by PMI to instruct this course, have over 15+ years demonstrated project management experience across multiple industries and domains, and have passed our rigorous instructional criteria.
Coursework is specifically focused on the content and approach required to successfully pass the exam. Our unique instructional strategy will increase comprehension and retention of key elements, while also providing students with practical information that can be applied immediately to the project work environment.
- Group activities and discussion for better reinforcement
- Real world examples from various industries and domains
- Local, expert, certified trainer & practitioner with experience across various industries
- Course workbook, instructor’s notes, sample questions, case studies
- PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition
- PMI Agile Practice Guide
- 35 Contact hours certificate required for PMP application
- 40 Approved Professional Development Units (PDUs) towards a PMI credential
- PMP application assistance
- 1st attempt exam pass, money-back guarantee
- 99% exam success pass rate
Hurry! Seats are limited and fill quickly for this course. Also, register early to receive assistance on PMP application and scheduling the exam.
This is a demanding course and 1-3 hours of homework is expected. You will need to be committed to studying in class and on your own. The reward is earning your PMP certification in a very brief period of time.
See PMP eligibility requirements below.
The PMP® exam is changing on 26 March 2018
Now is the time to earn your PMP. To test on content that includes the current PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition, you'll need to take the exam before it changes on 26 March 2018.
There is still time to prepare and schedule, but availability at your preferred testing location will likely become limited — reserve your exam date soon!
- The PMP exam is changing on 26 March 2018. If you schedule your exam on 26 March or later, you will receive an updated version of the exam that references the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition.
- Anyone taking the exam prior to 26 March 2018 will receive the current version of the exam that references the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition.
Did You Know?
The Project Management Professional (PMP)®, along with all PMI certifications, is driven by current practices in the profession. Because project management is evolving, so is the PMP exam.
- As a result of the release of the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition in September 2017, the PMP exam will change 26 March 2018. These updates will ensure the exam content is consistent with the PMBOK®Guide.
- Active practitioners from around the world author our exam questions as well as the PMBOK® Guide to ensure the PMP remains relevant and reflects current practice.
What to Expect on the Updated Exam
Although the PMP is not a test of the PMBOK Guide®, it is one of the primary references for the exam. Some of the updates you can expect to see surround lexicon changes and terminology used within the exam as well as harmonization of process groups, tools, and techniques.
If you’re utilizing the PMBOK Guide® as a study tool for the PMP, you can expect to find the following updates in the PMBOK Guide® – Sixth Edition:
- A new chapter on the role of the project manager has been added to focus on leading projects effectively – competencies, experience and skills that are all necessary.
- Two Knowledge Areas have been re-named to more accurately reflect which elements can be managed… and which can not:
- Time Management is now Schedule Management
- Human Resource Management is now Resource Management
Every Knowledge Area features four new sections:
- Key Concepts
- Trends and Emerging Practices
- Tailoring Considerations
- Considerations for Agile/Adaptive Environments
Anyone who would like to build a foundation of project management knowledge and skills. The PMP certification is applicable to all industries including:
- Finance & Insurance
- Business & Professional Services
Not all Project Managers are PMP certified and, consequently, project managers who lack the credential perform less efficiently than their certified peers. The standards for the rigorous PMP exam are higher than other PM certifications, and it tests professionals on all five project management processes – initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling and closing, providing the Project manager with a detailed, standardized, actionable set of project management best practices drawing from all five processes.
A PMP Credential holder realizes a dramatic and steep hike in salary, with the certification. On average, PMPs earn 17% more than their non-certified counterparts, according to the Project Management Salary Survey, Eighth Edition.
Further, new research from the Project Management Institute, suggests that 71% of project managers saw an increase in compensation over the last 12 months. PMPs earn a median salary of $110,000 a year. Project Management Salary Survey
Top Rank IT's PM courses meet the requirements of the federal governments Program Management Improvement and Accountability Act (H.R.2144).
Top Rank IT provides the most comprehensive and highest quality PMP exam-prep training
- Live classroom Exam Prep Boot Camp led by a local expert, certified instructor with real-world practical experience
- PMP Exam Prep workbook
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Guide 5th edition
- Chapter and final test workbooks with PMP exam style questions
- Quick reference guide, process chart worksheets and study aids
- 35 PMI® approved educational contact hours towards PMP application eligibility requirements
- High quality, comprehensive study materials
- Case studies, roles-plays, interactive learning
- Project work experience calculator for PMP application
- Assistance in completing your PMI® PMP application
- Lunch, coffee breaks (with snacks), and beverages provided all day
- Course completion certificate
- Valuable exam taking tips
- Exam ready next day after class
- 98.7% success rate
- 100% money-back, 1st time exam pass guarantee
Top Rank IT Course content (Based on PMBOK® Guide - 5th edition)
The course content covers the PMBOK® Guide - Fifth Edition. Several topics which are not included in the PMBOK® Guide - Fifth Edition but about which questions are regularly asked in the PMP exam are also covered. This course provides an optimal balance between PMP content exam prep, exam preparation, and understanding concepts for project management practical application.
- About PMI and PMP exam
- Exam-Taking Tips
- Course Overview
- Process Chart
- Project Management Framework
- What is a project?
- Project Stakeholders
- Organizational Structure
- Product Life Cycle, Project Life Cycle, Project Management Life Cycle
- Project Integration Management
- Overview of Project Integration
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- Project Scope Management
- Overview of Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- Project Time Management
- Overview of Project Time Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimating Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Project Cost Management
- Overview of Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- Project Quality Management
- Overview of Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality Management
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Control Quality
- Project Human Resource Management
- Overview of Project Human Resource Management
- Plan HR Management
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- Project Communication Management
- Overview of Project Communication Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Control Communications
- Project Risk Management
- Overview of Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Control Risks
- Project Procurement Management
- Overview of Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Close Procurements
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Overview of Project Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Control Stakeholder Engagement
- Professional Responsibility
- Professional Responsibility
- Review & Final Evaluation Test
- Structured Concentrated Review of all Chapters
- Final Test Questions
- End of Course Questions/Next Steps
Top Rank IT reserves the right to alter the daily classroom schedule.
© Top Rank IT, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Your PMP Path
The path that you should ideally follow while studying for the PMP Certification Exam through Top Rank IT PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp courses is as follows:
- Enroll in Top Rank IT PMP Exam Prep Classroom Bootcamp . Dates and Locations of classroom training.
- Visit http://www.pmi.org and complete the PMP application and submit it for review (you have 90 days from the start of the application to complete it). It will take up to 5 days for PMI to review your application when submitted online.
- Pay for the PMP exam (you have 1 year form the date of application to pass the exam. You can take the exam up to 3 times within this year). More about Project Management, PMI and PMP certification exams.
- Schedule your PMP exam at a Prometric testing site immediately after the Top Rank IT Exam Prep Bootcamp.
- Attend Top Rank IT PMP Exam Prep Classroom Bootcamp.
- Attend the PMP Certification Exam during your scheduled time and pass:
The highly effective and results oriented study methodology of Top Rank IT ensures that you are prepared to take the exam.
Please note: If you have any questions about the Top Rank IT PMP Path, please contact us.
PMP® stands for Project Management Professional. The Project Management Professional certification is a globally reputed and recognized certification in the field of Project Management, and it is provided to project management professionals, who clear the PMP certification examination. The PMP certification is issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI), which is the world's leading association of Project Management Professionals.
About the PMI®
The Project Management Institute PMI® is the world's leading not-for-profit project management professional association. PMI® supports over half a million members in 170 countries worldwide. PMI® members are individuals practicing and studying project management in many different industry areas.
PMI® has become, and continues to be, the leading professional association in project management. More details can be found here: www.pmi.org
Certifications offered by PMI®
PMI offers a comprehensive certification program for project practitioners of all education and skill levels.
PMI certifications ensure that you and your projects excel.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)SM
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
Benefits of being a PMP®
Given below are some benefits of PMP certification:
- Globally recognized and respected certification: The PMP certification is globally recognized and respected certification provided by PMI, the leading association of Project Management Professionals. With 12% increase in number of PMP®/CAPM® certification every year, they have been made the de-facto industry standard for Project Managers.
- The PMP certification recognizes your expertise in Project Management: The PMP certification tells your current and potential employers that you have a solid foundation of project management knowledge, which could be readily applied at the workplace.
- You will be a member of one of the most prestigious professional groups: By attaining the PMP certification, your name will be included in the largest and most prestigious group of certified Project Management Professionals.
- Better salary: It has been observed that Project Managers, who have the PMP certification, draw more salary than their counterparts, who do not have the aforementioned certification.
- Better job opportunities: With the requirements for qualified Project Managers expected to increase exponentially in the future, the job market for PMP Certified managers will get better.
- Globally recognized by leading companies: The PMP certification is endorsed by leading companies. In fact, they encourage their Project Managers to have the PMP certification.
For further information regarding the PMP certification, we request you download the PMP Handbook.
Eligibility criteria for becoming a PMP
Please note that the PMP certification is not domain specific. It is a generic Project Management training certification.
Given below are the requirements for applying for the PMP Certification Exam:
- For a person having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree,
- Minimum of 4500 hours of personal project management experience AND
- Minimum of 36 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience.
- For a person not having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree, but who holds a high school diploma or equivalent secondary school credentials,
- Minimum of 7500 hours of personal project management experience AND
- Minimum of 60 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience.
- Contact Hours of Project Management Instruction: Minimum of 35 hours of specific instruction that addresses learning objectives in project management.
For further information regarding the PMP certification, we request you download the PMP Handbook.
Where are the PMP exams conducted?
All PMI computer-based exams are offered at all Prometric Testing Centers worldwide. You can check for locations on Prometric's website, http://www.prometric.com/PMI/default.htm, but you will need to have submitted your credential fees and received your examination scheduling instructions in order to schedule an exam appointment. Exam fees are not included in the price of the course.
- 200 Multiple Choice
- Each question has exactly one correct answer
- 240 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
For further information regarding the PMP certification, we request you download the PMP Handbook.
Why is Top Rank IT's 1st attempt exam pass, money-back guarantee considered to be one of most attractive in the industry? Compare our Money-back policy with that of competitors and evaluate for yourself.
- We guarantee that you will successfully pass your PMI credential certification exam after attending one of our instructor-led, classroom PMI credential exam prep training courses or we will pay for your exam retake fee.
- We recommend that you take the exam the next available day after completion of the program (For e.g., if your program is completed on a Friday, it is recommended that you take the PMI exam on the next available day of the following week). However, you also have the option of taking the exam after a few days from course completion.
- Please note that the Money-back Guarantee offered by Top Rank IT is valid only if you take the exam within 30 days of your course completion date. If student is unsuccessful in the first PMI exam attempt, Top Rank IT will reimburse PMI’s published retake fee. It is mandatory that you retake the PMP exam within 30 calendar days of taking your first attempt. Money back guarantee can be requested only after you provide us the scorecard of the second attempt.
- No exceptions to the Money-back policy will be allowed under any circumstances.
- Students are required to submit the Money-back Guarantee claim/request within 30 days from the exam retake to avail the Money-back Guarantee refund facility.
- Top Rank IT will reimburse only those students who have paid-in-full towards the program fee.
- Top Rank IT will take up to 45 days to reimburse any payments payable to you from the date of receipt of all the required documents. Students are required to pay the re-examination fees directly to PMI®, which would be subsequently reimbursed by Top Rank IT.
- Please send the scanned copies of the following scorecards to info@TopRankIT.com and to your instructor's email address for processing the reimbursement request and course extensions:
- First attempt
- The subsequent second re-examination attempt (the re-examination must be taken within 30 calendar days of receiving the result)
- By default, we will reimburse you using the same mode of payment by which you had remitted the payment towards the program fee. For example, if you paid using a credit card, we will reimburse the amount to your credit card. If you want to be reimbursed through other method, please email us at info@TopRankIT.com with the details of how you want the reimbursement to be sent. Also, you will be liable for any transaction fee that may be levied by their banks or payment processors when refund is via a mode other than the payment received.
* The amount reimbursed towards the re-examination fee attempt is based on the mode of taking exam and PMI membership status. The initial PMI examination fee will not be reimbursed.
**The total value of reimbursement provided to you by Top Rank IT will not, under any circumstances, exceed the amount you have paid for the course. So, the maximum amount reimbursed to you will be limited to the amount that you have paid as part of the Top Rank IT course.
Our Moneyback Guarantee will be invalid if you:
- Come to class late or leave early on any of the scheduled training days.
- Do not follow the instructions of the faculty and do not complete the exercises as required by the program (both during and after class hours).
- Disturb others, ask irrelevant questions and create a non-conducive study environment (the faculty may in such cases ask you to leave the class and you will not be reimbursed for your training fees).
- PMI’s exams are very tough and require 100% commitment from you.
- Top Rank IT's PMI credential exam prep courses are rigorous and intense; you should be totally committed to study for the entire scheduled classroom session.
- You should try to complete as much of the preparatory study as you can before coming for the PMI exam prep classroom training. You will have access to training material after we receive your payment. Please note that studying the preparatory program before Top Rank IT boot camp is recommended but it is not mandatory - you will also be able to participate and learn from the Top Rank IT boot camp if you have not completed the preparatory study before the class. Our training materials are easy preparatory manuals which give you an overview of the PMI credential content concepts; they can read with a few hours of effort.
- It is highly recommended that you apply to PMI as early as possible and schedule your exam for the next day after completion of Top Rank IT classroom training, provided you meet the requirements for sitting for the PMI exam and your application is approved by PMI. If not, you will need to apply and schedule your PMI exam after completing the Top Rank IT exam prep class.
- The classroom sessions will generally be from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM everyday. During these sessions, you are requested to keep your mobile phones off and not to take any unscheduled breaks except if instructed by the faculty. If you chose to bring a laptop to class, you shall reframe from connecting to work or personal email, instant messaging, or other distractions. If you need to respond to work, please do so during scheduled breaks. The instructor reserves the right to alter the classroom hours, schedule, and outline. One to three hours of self-paced homework is required during this course.
- You do not have to pass any internal test conducted by Top Rank IT for the Money-back Guarantee conditions to be valid. The Money-back Guarantee is valid for all participants who attend our PMI credential exam boot camps, do not pass the 1st attempt of the PMI exam after attending the Top Rank IT classroom program, and follow the instructions mentioned herein.
GROUPS: If you need several members from your organization trained, we offer group discounts for 5+ or bulk rates for 15+. We also offer private corporate group classroom courses at our location or yours. Contact us to schedule a class.
|Live, Classroom||PMI PMP® Certification Exam Prep Course, 5-day||Fishers, IN||Mon Feb 26, 2018 - Fri Mar 2, 2018, 9am-5pm EDT||$1497-$1897|
Are you planning to become PMP certified this year? In 2018, the PMP exam will change to use the PMBOK 6th Edition as it’s reference. These changes are the most significant PMI has made in 20 years. Take the PMP exam now before the changes go into effect and the exam gets harder than it already is. We have a PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp for individuals and corporate groups.